Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Raptors @ Rockets

I've made it to halftime of the Raptors @ Rockets game, and I am going to try my best not to say anything bad about either team to ensure I don't enrage anyone. The game isn't the worst I've ever seen..


Alright, that's about all I got. Watching this game has been as eventful as, I don't know, watching any other Raptors games. They are bad. Not even the bad where they don't play any defense but they can score and at least make games exciting. No, they are the slow, all-around bad, the kind of bad that rubs off on the other team and, for one night and makes them boring too.


Ok, enough bashing. This team has to make a change. They've done it before through trades, which haven't worked obviously (ok, now enough bashing), and with the trade deadline coming up it is time to try again. Rumour has it they are trying to sign Wilson Chandler who went to China during the lockout (15 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists last season) which would be a nice start. Calderon has played well in a few games recently, possibly upping his trade value. Leandro Barbosa, their sixth man, has been in the rumour mill. Will anything come out of it? Who knows really, but the worst thing that could happen is that they keep playing like a team that has 10 wins in 33 games.


If anyone is a Raps fan, post a comment on how you do it. If you're a Rockets fan, sorry for ignoring your team I just had to get that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment